The foundation ‘Remember September 1944’ has the purpose of keeping the memory alive of all actions that happened during operation Market Garden during World War II in the Netherlands.
The foundation is also involved in other activities about world war two.
The foundation wants to achieve this goal by:
- Holding exhibitions
- Informing veterans, family or any other persons with a World War II interest
- School projects for primary and secondary schools
- Research for soldiers missing in action, study old locations, study old documents and photographs
- Achieve new monuments for our liberators and maintain current monuments
- Offering tours through the original battlefields of operation Market Garden
- Next opening in March 2024 -
Otherwise available for appointments.